Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Text Size

Movie Licensing

How to use this license to show movies at your school site and stay legal!Movie Licensing is the company to whom IUSD pays an annual fee to keep us copyright compliant.

This license covers all major movie companies except Fox Studios.

It covers us for:

-Showing movies outside “fair Use” rules.

-Non-curriculum related movie viewing such as fun Fridays, rainy days, substitute emergencies

-Use of images to promote special movie events such as  PTA fun night as long as we are not charging admission fees

It Does Not cover us for:

-outdoor viewing of a movie

-charging admission

If we were to do something like this (outdoor viewing or charge admission), it is possible to do but there is a special event license that you must purchase and you have to  order the official movie at least 2 weeks ahead of time.

Title Filter 

Display # 
# Article Title Author Hits
1 FAQ Kiyo Nagatomi 1110
2 Exhibition Request Form Kiyo Nagatomi 921
3 Contact Info - Swank Productions Kiyo Nagatomi 1404